Why are you funding their operation?
Not that long ago a prominent figure on the right was bragging about how much money they had made on Netflix stock and it really underscored for me the absurdity of some of these people that complain about the lefts ability to pour billions into their propaganda while at the same time they are donating to these very causes. It’s amazing to me the people that are always crying out that they wish they could do something, that they’re tired of all the injustice. If only there was something they can actually do to fight the globalists, anything of course other than canceling their Amazon Prime account. Anything other than canceling their Hulu subscription. Anything other than being bothered to make their own coffee or changing banks to a local credit union or using crypto. Because lets face it, that would just require too much damn effort.
If you’re unwilling to spend a few hours to research where your money is going or to spend a few extra dollars so that you are not funding the globalists who want to enslave you, you aren’t just part of the problem, you are the problem personified. You don’t really want to fight, you just want to fantasize about about being a super hero. Larping as a freedom fighter to pacify your indignation as you shovel your wealth into the gaping maw of the machine that is destroying us. You are pouring gasoline on the fire we’re trying to fight. Fighting for freedom isn’t like a video games designed to deliver rapid doses of dopamine to distract you from the reality unfolding around you. Sometimes it’s as simple as paying a little more for shipping from a company owned by patriots driving an extra mile for coffee or funding free media and if you can’t be expected to do that what makes you think you could be trusted in a real fight?
Another thing people avoid thinking about or make excuses for is working for these globalists. They might justify the enemy profiting from their labor because they also make money. But how is this any different than how the globalists themselves are behaving? They too are justifying their actions because it benefits them financially. Do not delude yourself into thinking that you are any different than they are if you actions and motivations mimic theirs exactly. When they make the decisions they make that hurt our country and our society, they too are doing it for the money.
It’s difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on him not understanding it.
I understand that changing jobs is easier said than done, but if you work for a company that is actively funding the opposition, and you might have to do some research, see what organizations your company gives money to and keep in mind that they are extracting that funding from your labor. Atlas shrugged might have been fiction but, is there any doubt in your mind that general speaking the left does not consist of the most productive members of society? If every patriot denied these corporate parasites access to their productivity the effect it would have would be astonishing. I’ve worked in a variety of fields and the one thing that has remained constant is something that I call the 80 20 rule. 80% of the work force in any given company, whether it’s delivering pizza or writing software is riding the coattails of the other 20%. If you’re paying attention to the world and are worried about the future of our civilization, chances are you know exactly what I’m talking about because you’re probably part of that 20%. If the movers and shakers were to flee these corrupt globalist institutions they would fail overnight. Or better yet, maybe you can start your own company and become their competitor to accelerate their demise.
These are all things that you can be doing right now. And even if it seems like just a drop in the bucket, you’l at least have the peace of mind knowing that it wasn’t your drop that funded corrupt politicians and organizations that actively work against you.
People keep asking me Devon, what can I do, often implying when is it time to take up arms, and what makes you think id want you standing next to me on a battlefield if you don’t even have the discipline to pay a little extra so that you’re not funding the enemy.